Pass Your Licensing Exam Guarantee Policy
Moseley Flint Schools of Real Estate guarantees that if you complete our real estate salesperson pre-license course, and all the exam prep tools included with that course, and then do not pass your real estate licensure exam on the first try, we will refund the cost of your real estate salesperson pre-license course.
To obtain a refund, you must meet the terms of this guarantee and submit your refund request to email@example.com within 30 days of failing your real estate licensure exam.
- Enroll in and successfully complete a Moseley Flint Schools of Real Estate salesperson pre-license course, which includes taking and passing the course exam. Classroom and Webinar students must attend all class sessions.
- Follow our exam prep tool instructions to successfully complete the entire suite of exam prep tools you received free with your tuition:
- Watch both On-Demand Videos – A House’s Story and Learning Through Questions.
- Review all the Online Real Estate Flashcards.
- Complete the TestPrep Online Exam Simulator by scoring an 85% or higher on the practice test. You may retake the practice test as many times as necessary.
- Schedule and take your PSI exam within 30 days of completing your salesperson pre-license course.
- Send a copy of your first-try exam results, including the date the exam was taken, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request must be received within 30 days of the failed exam attempt.
- Moseley Flint will review your request to make sure that all conditions are met and will process your refund within 30 days of receipt.
- Refunds will be credited to the payment type used to purchase the real estate salesperson pre-license course.
- This offer is limited to one reimbursement per student.
- Students who receive a refund will no longer have access to their Moseley Flint Schools of Real Estate real estate salesperson pre-license course or exam prep materials
Offer valid on courses purchased 2/1/2023 or later